PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We automatically collect certain information about your device when you use the Site, including but not limited to information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies present on your device. Furthermore, as you explore the Site, we gather information about the individual web pages or goods that you view, as well as information about what websites or search keywords led you to the Site and how you interact with it. This automatically obtained data is referred to as “Device Information.”
The following technologies are used to obtain Device Information:
Cookies are little data files that are stored on your device or computer and contain an anonymous unique identity. Visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org for additional information about cookies and how to disable them.
Log files gather information such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps to track actions on the Site.
Electronic files known as “web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are utilized to record information about how you use the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information you provide to us when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, answer to a survey or marketing email, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To make improvements to our website so that we can better serve you.
- To help us reply to your customer service needs more effectively.
- To run a contest, promotion, survey, or other feature on the site.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To enquire about service or product ratings and reviews
- To follow up with (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- Malware scanning is performed on a regular basis.
- Your personal information is kept behind secured networks and is only accessible by a small number of people with special access permissions to such systems who are compelled to keep the information private. Furthermore, using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, any sensitive/credit information you provide is protected.
- When a user puts an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information, we apply a variety of security procedures to keep their personal information safe.
- All transactions are handled by a third-party gateway provider and are not kept or processed on our servers.
- Data Trade: We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information
- Third party linking: -We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that when we receive a Do Not Track signal from your browser, we do not change our Site’s data gathering and use methods.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to request access to personal information we possess on you, as well as the correction, updating, or deletion of that information. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the information provided below.
Furthermore, if you are a European resident, please be aware that we are processing your data to fulfill any contracts we may have with you (for example, if you place an order through the Site) or to pursue our legitimate business reasons indicated above. Please be aware that your information will be moved outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States, but not exclusively.
RETENTION OF DATA
We may keep your Form Information for our records if you fill out an online form through the Site until and until you ask us to erase it.
Please contact us if you would like more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions, or if you would like to file a complaint.
Notices, Revisions, and Terms of Service
We will not sell your email information to third parties and will send you newsletters. You can unsubscribe from the email at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in each message or contacting us. All contacts through our website are automatically added to our CRM and newsletter distribution list. Please state in the body of your email or contact form submission to us if you do not want to be added to our email distribution list.
When you call us on the phone, your conversation may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance purposes. By continuing to speak on the phone, you are giving your affirmative consent to be monitored or recorded.
Copyright and trademarks
All content on the Smartestlancer.com site, including all text, photos, videos, and other media, as well as the design and styling of all content, is owned by Smartestlancer or by third parties who have granted Smartestlancer permission to use it. All such content is copyrighted by Smartestlancer.com or such third parties, as evidenced by its existence on the Smartestlancer.com site.
Visitors to this website are prohibited from copying, distributing, screen-capturing, reproducing, selling, or publishing any copyright material downloaded or copied from this website. No permission is granted for the transmission of any of this data to an open internet site, for the avoidance of doubt. Please email [email protected] for permission. We keep a watchful eye on the internet for any infractions of our usage policy. Design Trademarks or stylized versions of Trademarks may only be used with Smartestlancer’s express consent.